Take a tour of my shop.
All of the boxes you see displayed on these pages are created in my new 1000 square foot shop in Southwest Ranches Florida. It’s a quiet area on the edge of the Everglades which gives me lots of solitude and serenity when I have to work out the details of that new design. I have been creating boxes in Florida since 1999 and have amassed quite a collection of power and hand tools.
I presently own and use the following :
- Saw Stop Professional 3HP cabinet saw with flesh sensing technology
- CNC Mako Shark HD4 Router
- Rikon 18″ band saw
- Jet 14″ band saw
- Grizzly 6 X 108 oscillating edge sander
- Grizzly 15″ wide belt sander
- Jet 15″ planer with/Byrd Shelix cutter head
- Delta 8″ Jointer with/Byrd Shelix cutter head
- Jet 1440 Lathe
- Jet Floor Model Drill Press
- Delta Bench model drill press
- Six (6) Jet mini lathes
- Norm Abrams design router table
- JDS Multi router
- Festool Orbital sanders
- QVS Vacuum press system
- Clear Vue Cyclone 5 HP dust collector
Plus lots of other small tools too numerous to list.