Take a tour of my shop.
All of the boxes you see displayed on these pages are created in my new 1000 square foot shop in Southwest Ranches Florida. It’s a quiet area on the edge of the Everglades which gives me lots of solitude and serenity when I have to work out the details of that new design. I have been creating boxes in Florida since 1999 and have amassed quite a collection of power and hand tools.
I presently own and use the following :
- Saw Stop Professional 3HP cabinet saw,
- Rikon 18″ band saw,
- Jet 14″ band saw,
- Grizzly 6 X 108 oscillating edge sander,
- Grizzly 15″ wide belt sander,
- Jet 15″ planer with/Byrd Shelix cutter head,
- Delta 8″ Jointer with/Byrd Shelix cutter head,
- Jet Floor Model Drill Press,
- Delta Bench model drill press,
- Jet mini lathe,
- Norm Abrams design router table,
- Hawk Routershop Table,
- JDS Multi router,
- Festool Orbital sanders,
- Joe Woodworker Vacuum press system,
- Dewalt scroll saw,
- Shopmaster Eldorado Bridgemill,
- Clear Vue Cyclone dust collector,
Plus lots of other small tools too numerous to list.